Learn more about Big Goose Egg games – the best ones out there and some sneak peeks at the new stuff coming out.
- Guano! – Imagine this… You are a bird, flying over a park. There’s some guy sitting on a park bench with the sun glistening off of his bald head. You just finished some high-fiber bird seed. And quite frankly, you can’t resist. (Who could?) [iTunes]
- H2Whoooa! – You are a water droplet and you have to navigate a maze while avoiding enemies of hot fire and chilling ice. You have to roll past open drains and thirsty sponges. And you only have a little bit of time to gather as many gold coins as you can before you drop through to the next level… or you’ll be like, “Whoa!” [iTunes]
- Vision Impossible – A slider puzzle game on steroids. Difficult optical illusion images, timed games, and up to 25 tiles make this slider puzzle like no other. You can turn your own photos into slider puzzles too! [iTunes]
- Newton’s Nightmare – An apple hits Isaac Newton in the head and it’s a Eureka moment. But it’s a completely different kind of moment when Newton finds himself trapped inside of a box where he has to avoid high-speed projectile apples. That kind of moment is nightmare. Newton’s Nightmare is an addictive and intense game of anticipation. It starts off easy enough, but this game quickly gets frantic as more and more apples are added. Knowing the Laws of Motion will help, of course, but how long can you keep Newton alive (& keep him from completely freaking out)? [iTunes]
- Newton’s Nightmare Gravity Plus (Upgrade) – Take the sheer awesomeness of Newton’s Nightmare and add to it ghost apples, randomized walls, and speed-up gravity nodes. Then take away the ads. And you end up with the Plus version of Newton’s Nightmare. Fun, freaky physics at its best. [iTunes]
- Many More – Coming Soon