One of Big Goose Egg’s most popular games, Guano! The Bird Pooping Game just got a facelift. In addition to the new icon (see below), there are now 4 new characters. Three of those characters are available in the usual way – through the “Select Character” screens. But one, in particular, is hidden… and it’s not even a bird. The only way to unlock the secret character is to do something within in the app – a simple hand gesture in the right place at the right time… find it if you can.
Check out the Guano “apes flinging poo” video, if you haven’t seen it already. Some of the comments received from users included making a bigger poop splash, adding sound for missed shots, and adding a different sound for hitting people when they’re looking up. Some of you have even suggested some sort of gurgling, gagging sound as if it got in their mouth! You people are sick
Here are some of the things added to the latest version of Guano!:
- New, improved icon
- Three new bird characters – a cardinal, a raven, and a falcon
- Improved instructions (meaning… there are instructions now)
- A sound for missed hits
- Improved scoring (to allow you to unlock more things faster (for FREE)
- Fewer ads and less intrusive ads
- And a TOP SECRET character hidden amongst the game and menu screens
Upgrade to the latest version of Guano! now.